So lets look at the definitions:
...after reading a list of what I've done (so far) today in no particular order.
- Made tea for myself/husband.
- Sorted breakfast for me and boy & cleaned up.
- Made the bed (x 3)
- Emptied dishwasher.
- Did additional washing up, dried and put away.
- Did laundry and hung on line.
- Did 3 loads worth of ironing (including the stuff that had been on the line).
- Weeded the lawn and flowerbed.
- Dead-headed all the flowers.
- Edged and mowed the lawn.
- Put all clean clothes away.
- Stuffed 2 loads worth of cloth nappies.
- Cooked fusilli arrabiata for me and the boy for lunch & cleaned up.
- Put all laundry away.
- Cleaned all surfaces in the kitchen.
- Started cooking dinner for the three of us.
Also, in the spirit of being honest, this is a particularly busy day. I would normally mow the lawn while Ben is asleep, and might not get quite so much stuff done, but it proves a point doesn't it? Ben has been "helping" me with more or less everything, apart from the ironing, and making the beds, which he unmade countless times, and has hardly watched any TV, apart from right now because he's been running about all day.
So what are your opinions? Validate me, or agree with Dave?
Edited to add: Should I also mention I'm recovering from a virus at the moment?